Saturday 2 March 2013

Videotape Swapshop Review: Don’t Torture A Duckling (1972)

From http://annyas.com/screenshots/images/1972/dont-torture-a-duckling-title-still.jpg


Dir. Lucio Fulci
Italy

Another Videotape Swapshop review link for the night for Lucio Fulci’s second film to be covered by myself, in some form, from the early seventies. During the last week or so, I’ve decided that, while I’m going to cover as eclectic a number of films as possible, that I’m also going to become a little obsessive with my covering of as many films as I can from different countries or genres. You may have noticed the frequency of Italian films covered in the year so far, and Italia and its vast amount of films, from Federico Fellini to Fulci, will be one of the countries obsessed over for this blog.


From https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhl896IaKbqfHHKL2NqfojKl7EPE8HKAhjzR4GWbDRkAR14NW47au0OT-yQS8Uy7BhQHacAHl8MqGDmzPQUmpdm6fuo9w3wH08zLg5y76t8N2cD8N2NwDOtEeUbS-NRbqcFUwhj-oscVCL3/s1600/pdvd958.png

No comments:

Post a Comment